Monday, June 5, 2017

Theater T-shirt Quilt - Finished!

Aaah!  I'm so excited to share this gorgeous quilt!  This was a special project for a super sweet and talented young woman who graduated high school this weekend.  She has a love for theater and the arts and took part in a lot of shows during her school time.  


I wanted to add some special touches, so I did a funky feather-ish pattern in the border...


...and then finished it with large flowers on the wide floral border.


I was thrilled when I found the grey plaid in my stash..it made the perfect binding!


It's always a little bittersweet when I finish a quilt and pass it along to the owner, but she was so excited and happy she was with it made it all worth it. <3 <3 <3

I have some finished baby quilts to share with you this week AND some more Farm Girl Vintage blocks, so I hope you'll check back!  Thanks for stopping by!

Have an awesome day!

~Summer



I'm linking up today with Monday Making!

No comments:

Post a Comment