Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Custom Baby Sets - WIP

Hi there!



I couldn't wait until these were finished to share what I'm up to today.  I'm making some darling receiving blankets AND bib/burp cloth sets!

The first two receiving blankets will be for my customer's first grandbaby.  He is such a sweet, little guy who coo's and smiles when you talk to him.  <3  These are the fabrics I'll be using for him.



The rest of the order is for her twin grandsons who are still cooking in their mama.  I love, love, love orders for twins, because of the challenge of finding "matching but different".

Here's what we're doing.  They are getting 2 receiving blankets that will match from this.


Then I found these adorable teal and grey fabrics for the bib and burp cloth sets.  I'm going to piece the bibs with both fabrics, but I'll reverse the fabric placement...so they'll be the same, but different!  I haven't decided whether I'll piece the burp cloths yet.  That will be a surprise. ;)


I'll have them all finished and posted for you on Friday when I'll be hosting this week's Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday Linky party!! Yay!

If you've never joined us for TGIFF, I encourage you head over to the main site and bookmark them, so you don't miss each week's party.  It's a great way to meet new bloggers and show off your own finishes!  I would LOVE to see you here on Friday. <3

In the meantime, have an awesome day!

~Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment