Thursday, December 28, 2017

Christmas Projects Revealed

Woo!  I've had to wait a few weeks for this post!  Here are the quilt orders I had that were gifted, so I kept them secret until now.  <3

First, I was tasked with using my client's father's clothes and old family napkins, table cloths, and linens to make two memory quilts.  This was a challenging project because of the variety of fabrics.  There was denim, flannel shirts, nylon pants, knit napkins, fleece, and even a tie, but I am very pleased with how they turned out!



We decided on similar, but not identical, fabric placement.


I did my best to leave special little details throughout the quilt, like these buttons and a pocket on each quilt.


The second Christmas order was this darling t-shirt quilt.


Whew!  It feels good to finally get to show these...it's hard keeping those Christmas secrets!

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a great day.  <3

~Summer

No comments:

Post a Comment