Thursday, July 13, 2017

Freedom Table Runner

Hi there!  I hope you're enjoying the summer.  We're spending lots of time outside and in the garden (one of my favorite places).  I'm really hoping to hit a produce auction soon and start canning. <3

Anywho, I am excited to share a custom table runner this week.  This one is based on these placemats in my shop.  


At 102", it's my longest runner to date, and I just love it!


I used the Freedom fabric line by Sweetwater for Moda.  I'm a long time fan of Sweetwater anyway, but I think this line is one of my favorites. <3


The pattern is simple.  I made 8" finished, 8-point star blocks, then bordered each with 2" finished squares.  I used a sashing strip with a 2.5" square on each end to connect the blocks.


I quilted a meandering pattern all over the top with a natural thread, and I chose Charcoal Kona for the binding.


The final dimensions were 12.5" x 102".

It's already gone to it's new home.

Thank you all for stopping by!

Have an awesome day.

~Summer



I'm linking up today with Let's Bee Social and Needle & Thread Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment