Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Busy Busy

Whew!  Last week was pretty crazy as I spent every day stitching like a mad woman to finish as much as I could before Friday's Craft Bazaar.




I think I got around 35 new baby items finished, though!



The bazaar was fun.  I love talking with people, and quite a few friends came through to say hello.  My husband and girls came with me and stayed all day.  My oldest even crocheted a bunch of wash cloths for the table.




I spent yesterday taking pictures and listing new items on Etsy.  I think I got to the halfway point.  It's raining this morning, but I'm hoping the sky will clear enough this afternoon that I can finish up.


Here are a few of my favorite new things in the shop:

 Baby Washcloths


 Baby Girl Bib

 Baby Boy Bib


You can check out the rest of the new stuff in my Summer Lee Quilts Etsy Shop!

It was a lot of work, and it was a long day, but I'm glad I went and met new people, including other crafters in my area.  I'm looking forward to the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment